Our selection process consists of several steps. We will mainly focus on reviewing our candidates’ qualifications, knowledge of languages, experience and professional skills. You will have the opportunity to make the world of auto parts better not through our innovation but by actively joining us.
● Follow up on the roles and duties assigned by managers.
● Arrange appointments.
● Answer and redirect phone calls.
● Carrying out all secretarial and administrative tasks.
● Archive and retrieve official company correspondence and distribute email, correspondence notes, letters, faxes and forms.
● Prioritize workload.
● Perform routine tasks.
● Planning, coordinating and preparing reports and documents.
● Coordinate administrative tasks with customers and company employees.
● Perform activities related to shipping, receiving, distribution, or shipping.
● Report inventory levels and request or purchase supplies as needed.
● At least 2 years of secretarial experience.
● Excellent computer skills (Office and Internet).
● Getting to know the programs.
● Ability to track multiple tasks within the deadline.
● Excellent time management and multitasking.
● Effective communication skills and excellent public relations.
● Have a strong sense of responsibility.
● High energy level and flexibility to work with the demands of the role.
● Gender preference: female.
● Team work and eagerness to learn.
Purpose of the role:
In order to establish a quality management system in the organization and ensure the uniformity of product quality and production processes and control all product control parameters during production and in final products in order to increase customer satisfaction with product quality.
List of responsibilities:
● Control during the parts production process.
● Control of goods entering the warehouse.
● Preparing documents related to projects, including instructions, reports and documentation.
● Preparation of methods and executive instructions related to the establishment of the quality management system.
● Training employees in the field of standardization and quality control of products and production processes.
● Approval by rejection of products and issuance of production and consumption license
● Proficient in ISO IATF quality control and auditing tools, etc.
● 4 years of experience in quality control and quality assurance.
● Knowledge of QC and QA.
● Familiarity with SPC, MSA information system.
● Proficient in English.